Jump into the wakesurf lifestyle with the Broadcast. This shape provides great performance for any ability level. The Dual Concave Base feature and new rocker line provide a fast responsive ride. It allows advanced riders to air out and generate speed for rotational tricks while beginner and intermediate riders can maintain the momentum and stay in the sweet spot of the curl. The Molded EVA Traction pad provides a comfortable feel and is a feature usually reserved for the North Shore.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION – Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS – Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE – The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- TAIL SHAPE – SQUASH – A squarer back with rounded corners delivering a snappy feel with increased hold in the wave.
- BUTCH CUSTOMS – Scott Bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in Satellite Beach, Florida Scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout Hyperlite line up.
- MOLDED EVA TRACTION – Ultra grade EVA foam that is molded has a smoother finish and I considered more comfortable.
- ROLLED EDGE PROFILE – A more rounded rail shape that suites beginners and intermediate surfers, great for your first surf session.
- TAIL PROFILE – MID – Traditional surfboard tail shape for quick carving and maneuverability.
- DUAL CONCAVE BASE – Channeling water into two streams through the fins and out the tail allowing for a fast and loose feel.
What is a Squash Tail?
It is a versatile shape that delivers a comfortable and balanced feel regarding stability and manoeuvrability because it combines the benefits of the square and round tails.
We are the past, present and future. Look at the history of wakeboarding and you’ll see the longest-standing brand in the sport is Hyperlite. Born in 1991 on the shores of Lake Sammamish, Hyperlite has always been and continues to be a pioneer in the wake industry. As the sport of Wakeboarding grows, we grow with it – evolving our brand and creating revolutionary products. We are free riders, contest riders, boat and cable riders. No matter your style or preferred method of pull, our diverse product line is designed to help elevate your riding. Th e result of thousands of hours of research and development from an innovative team of shapers, riders and manufacturers, we are focused on providing you the highest quality equipment that’s engineered to keep up with the ever changing landscape of our sport. We are pro athletes who inspire, families who play together, and friends who share a passion. Our focus has always been on the sport – how to push the limits, make it grow, and help others discover the sheer joy of standing sideways on the water. Every ounce of our brand is devoted to wakeboarding and the riders who love it as much as we do. Trust our heritage, get to know our team, and look forward to what’s next from Hyperlite.