The Good Daze Jr. is perfect for intermediate to advanced youth looking to take their skills to the next level. This kid’s wakesurfer has a fast rocker that allows it to carry speed anywhere on the curl, and its shorter profile makes it super maneuverable for rotational and air tricks. This shape also features our DuraShell Construction which combines the buoyancy and feel of a high-end EPS board and the durability of a compression molded shape. Overall, this kid’s specific wakesurfer is the best of all worlds and one that a wakesurf enthusiast can’t pass up.
• DuraShell Construction – Hyperlite’s proprietary construction process combining compression molding and vacuum finished techniques.
• EPS Core – Expanded polystyrene foam provides a super lightweight and durable core.
• Single Concave Base – Channels water down the center of the board for a solid and controlled feel.
• Vented Tail Channels – Channels are designed to deliver traction on the water, vented channels hold that flow through the exit the tail of board maximizing their effectiveness.
• Lap Construction – Top & bottom fiberglass laminates overlap around at the rail to increase strength reinforcing the board.
• Layered Glass – Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
Satin Flex – Tailored specifically to a female rider’s needs. A softer glass layup creates a more supple flex and a board built to our top female rider’s standards.
• Tail Profile – Mid – Traditional surfboard tail shape for quick carving and maneuverability.
• Tail Shape – Diamond – The corners of the diamond tail deliver more pivotal and sharp turning characteristics.
• Machined EVA Traction – Diamond – Ultra grade EVA foam machined into diamond shapes with a rough finish increases grip and hold.
• Shaper: Butch Customs – Scott Bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in Satellite Beach, Florida Scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout Hyperlite line up.
Fins: 2 – 3.5 Torq 1 – 1.5 inch Fish
The Good Daze is so good Mum might one as well. Available in a larger size so no one misses out.