If you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller of the two. EG: If you’re a 32″ waist, go with a Small.
A limited edition collaboration with Enrique Salazar P., a Sayulita-based artist supported by BN3TH. High-wicking for sweat. 100% post-consumer recycled polyester for Mother Earth.
These active Boxer Briefs are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- Slim fit with no fly
- 6.5 inch inseam
- MyPakage Pouch Technology™
- Pucker Panel gusset works with the contours of your body, moving the seams away from your most sensitive areas for extra comfort
- Flatlock stitching to keep the seams smooth where it really counts
- Thicker 1 3/4-inch luxury knitted waistband
- 86% Recycled Polyester / 14% Spandex
- 170 GSM fabric weight
Underwear is one of the most washed items in our lives. For best results, we’ve designed our product to be thrown in a cold wash, then tossed into the dryer with out shrinking or pilling, so you can get back to having an amazing day.
- Machine wash cold – water temperature at 30 degrees (80 Fahrenheit)
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dry cleanBN3TH
We started BN3TH (pronounced “beneath”) in Vancouver, British Columbia to radically change how men think about underwear. No one is at their best when they’re shifting, adjusting or sweaty.
BN3TH was formerly know as MyPakage and our patented MyPakage Pouch Technology™ remains the key to our uniquely supportive fit thanks to the first-ever 3-dimensional pouch.
Over time, we evolved as a company to begin championing a full range of apparel for any and every consumer, endeavour, occasion, climate and style. Every pair of BN3TH underwear maximises your comfort, leaving you free to focus on everything else. Whether you’re on the mountain, in the water, at the gym or the office.