Rebar | Matte Black | Happy Grey Green | Polarised – Left bold in the dust and ripped straight through to brazen. With a Z87.2+ ANSI rating, they are more sheer force of nature than shades. Tough, lightweight, and built for those with big dome energy, these ANSI-safety sunglasses deliver the clarity and colossal individuality we all seek.
These are Polarised!
Frame: Matte Black
Lens: Happy Gray Green Polar
- All colorways are ANSI Z87-2+ certified for lens retention and high-mass impact resistance
- SPY+’s revolutionary therapeutic HAPPY™ Lens Tech is scientifically tuned to boost mood and alertness while enhancing color and contrast, providing a truly life-changing visual experience
- ARC® (Accurate Radius Curvature) polycarbonate lenses are tapered to follow the natural curvature of the eye, providing crystal-clear distortion-free vision while reducing eyestrain
- POLARIZED! which blocks over 99% of surface glare and is layered and sealed within SPY’s lenses to prevent scratching, delaminating, and hazing of your polarized filter
- Constructed from Grilamid® NZ, a lightweight and durable frame material that can handle a load of beatings
- Comfortable rubber nose pads and temple tips provide a secure fit no matter how hard you sweat
- Snap pin hinges provide a secure, comfortable fit
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Scoop® ventilation system increases air flow and decreases fog-causing sweat and moisture
- Frame measures 62-18-13
Established in 1994, SPY is an independent Southern California-based eyewear company that delivers the best lens experience in styles that fit your life. We take a playful approach to everything we create, which means we’ve got frames to match every mood or moment, wherever your day takes you-from sunglasses and goggles to prescription styles. Our patented Happy Lens is the only color and contrast enhancing lens technology that preserves the natural therapeutic effects of sunlight in addition to providing visual performance enhancements, comfort, and protection.