A design with smaller size increments to ensure an optimal fit.
Just as all Baltic lifejackets for children these lifejackets are equipped with:
- whistle lifting handle behind the collar
- crotch strap retro-reflective patches and high visibility outer fabric
- The two smallest sizes are equipped with a beaver tail crutch strap for extra comfort and safety.
After use, the lifejacket should be rinsed in fresh water and hung up to dry and stored in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight. Wash only by hand in lukewarm water using a mild detergent.
- Baby, Child and Junior 100N foam lifejacket for use in sheltered coastal waters
- Premium fabrics and materials
- Complete with crutch straps, Child and Baby size has additional built in underseat support
- Eye catching colourful finish
- Supersoft PVC foam
Baltic Lifejackets is a Swedish company that has made lifejackets since 1977. For more than 30 years they have kept to the philosophy that it is impossible to compromise quality and functionality, and this philosophy has made them the largest manufacturer in Europe with distributors in over 50 countries.
As market leader, Baltic Lifejackets is the company leading development.
Baltic Safety Products AB intends that its activity shall be as harmless to nature as possible by reducing the environmental load and economising on the Earths resources.